Mistral® blasting cabins can be delivered directly from stock at a very attractive price. The Mistral® Junior blasting cabin works on the injector principle. With Mistral® Junior you achieve an excellent blasting result – and at a very reasonable price.
Outside cabin: 1250 mm x 1280 mm x 1925 mm (W x D x H)
Inside cabin: 1100 mm x 800 mm x 870 mm (W x D x H)
Door openings: 690 mm x 795 mm (W x H)
Weight: approx. 275 kg
Air consumption: 800-1’000 liters / min. at 4 bar and Ø 8 mm sand nozzle.
– Profile-reinforced cabin made of strong sheet steel.
– 2 swing doors with pneumatic safety devices.
– LED unit 20 W, covered with tempered glass.
– Tempered safety glass at the front, with baffle plate, quick release.
– Work grate made of perforated sheet metal (3 mm thick).
Dedusting and dust separation system
– 1 filter cartridge 4 m² filter area (dust discharge <1.8 mg / m³).
– 1 solenoid valve with electronic control for automatic cleaning.
– 1 Fan motor 0.55 kW.
– Electrical equipment: 230 V / 50 Hz
– Operation manual
– Spare part list.
Color: RAL 7001 textured paint.